If you like eggs you will love this burger. The egg bakes in the centre of the bun and also toasts the bun at the same time.
- Smoked cheddar
- 1 and 1/4 pound of mince
- 2 good pinches of Seasalt
- 100g of breadcrumb
- 2 egg yolks
- Small piece of grated ginger
- 2tbsps of sweet chilli
- 4 of your favourite buns
- 4 eggs
For the sauces
- Some mayonnaise
- Some sweet chilli sauce
- Little gem lettuce leaves
- Mix in a bowl the burger ingredients.
1 and 1/4 pound of mince
2 good pinches of Seasalt
100g of breadcrumb
2 egg yolks
Small piece of grated ginger
2tbsps of sweet chilli
- Make the burgers into patties.
- Cook the patties to golden, crispy on each side with oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Use ring cutter on the buns and cut out a ring from the top of each of the buns
- On a tray with parchment paper layout the buns
- Crack and egg into the centre of the buns
- Bake buns with eggs in the oven for 5-8 minutes approx at 170oC.
- Grate over the cheese over the burger once cooked and now its time to build it
- Build the burger with mayo on the bottom, then the burger with cheese, some sweet chilli on top and then top it off with the eggy bun. Enjoy