Your Shopping Cart is empty. View Cart (0 Items)
A healthy Fakeaway snack for you guys to enjoy.
- 2 chicken fillets sliced
- 2 medium eggs
- 1tsp of chilli powder
- 1tsp of garlic granules
- 1 onion
- 1/2 red chilli
- Coconut oil
- 1tsp of salt (always season to your own taste)
- 200g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- Whisk the 2 eggs in a bowl
- Mix breadcrumbs with garlic and chilli powder in a bowl or tray.
- Peel and slice the onions.
- Slice chicken breasts thin and place into the whisked eggs with the sliced onions.
- Then dip them into the bread crumbs in batches.
- Place onto a tray with coconut oil or olive oil and bake in the oven for 15-20 mins at 180oC.
- To plate up, chop the red chilli then and sprinkle it over with the sea salt. Enjoy.