Your Shopping Cart is empty. View Cart (0 Items)
An incredible simple way of cooking pizza. Takes the time and pressure out of making pizza. Don’t tell the Italians about this one.
- 1 and a half cups self-rising flour
- Half cup of water
- Seasalt pinch
- Half a jar of passata
- 1tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1tbsp of honey
- Fresh basil
- Parma ham/Serrano ham
- In a bowl mix with a fork, 1 ½ cups of self-rising flour, half cup of water and Seasalt. Knead it then on the surface until smooth with your hands for 2-3mins
- Roll them out into pizza bases with some flour and rolling pin.
- Place the base onto the frying pan onto the hob low heat to warm the base for 30 seconds to 1 minutes
- For the Tomato sauce – mix the passata, vinegar, honey and chop some basil into it.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza base.
- Now place on the mozzarella and Parma ham.
- Bake in the oven/grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve sliced on a board (with baby basil leaves over top to garnish)