Nachos are the ultimate party food – easy to load and pimp up however you like, perfect if you’ve got a group of friends coming round.
1 pack of wholemeal tortillas
100g Grated cheddar
1 Red Chilli sliced
1tsp Smoked Paprika
For the Guacamole
1 handful of Coriander
2tbsps Crème Fraiche
1. Cut the tortillas into triangles with a sharp knife.
2. Place into pot of 1-2cm of hot oil to fry them off for a minutes or less until crispy.
3. Place the crispy tortillas onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle spices (Smoked paprika, sea salt, cheese and chopped red chilli) over tortillas
5. Now place it into the oven and bake for 5-10mins.
6. For the guacamole in a food processor or pestle and mortar, blend up the 2 Avocados, the lime (zest + juice) , coriander and 1 table spoon of crème fraiche.
7. Garnish nachos with some coriander and lime wedges
8. Place the Guacamole in bowl for dipping and of course enjoy.
Why not watch the video here http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/food-bites-veg-30003811/10549775/