- 1 pound of lamb mince
- 1tsp of cumin
- 1tsp of ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 100g of breadcrumbs
- 1 diced onion
- 1 empty tin lined with Clingfilm
For the mayo
- 4tbsps of mayo
- chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder or 2 cloves of fresh chopped garlic
- sliced lettuce
- garlic and chive mayo
- sweet chilli
- sliced red onion
- naan bread or pitta
- Place 1 pound Lamb mince into a large bowl.
- Then add in the following: 1tsp of cumin, 1tsp of ground coriander, 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder, 100g of breadcrumbs, 1 diced onion.
- Mix with your clean hands until combined.
- Line tin (bean tin for example) with cling film.
- Place in mince mixture (squashing it in).
- Place the tin onto a deep baking tray with water.
- Now place it into the oven to bake for 15-20 mins.
- Once that’s cooked stick with skewer and remove from tin (should hold shape) and slice off the pieces. Place them onto a hot pan with oil to colour and get crispy.
- Make mayo by mixing in a bowl: 4tbsps of mayo, chopped chives, 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder or 2 cloves of fresh chopped garlic.
- Place lamb onto pitta/Naan bread and then build like burger with sweet chilli, sliced red onion sliced lettuce and garlic and chive mayo. Find yourself a corner and tuck in.